Thursday, December 16, 2004

William Rules, Louren Drools

I don't say it enough, so here goes. William is an awesome and amazing husband and father. He goes above and beyond what so many others do every day.

What brings this on? Let's just say I had a particularly trying day, and William was strong through it all, whether it be dealing with my insane pregnant lady hormones, or Dakota exerting her right to be a free spirited 3 year old.

And to top that off, I came home from the winter concert at my school (where I spent the last 13 hours, and get to go back to in 11 hours), to find that Will had moved all of the furniture that needed moving, re-hung some pictures, and moved the crib pieces into what once was his study, and will soon be Jason's room.

You're a good man, William Li.

(ok, so I don't really drool. But the rhyme was good.)
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants