Friday, January 21, 2005

Big Brother is Watching

As I type this, security cameras are being installed in the halls at my school. This is a good thing, for our safety and the safety of the students, if it is indeed just the halls. Apparently I left my school in 2005 to go on maternity leave, and when I return, it may still be 2005, or maybe 1984. We shall see. I especially think it is nice that they chose to tell the teachers after the crew had been working all week, and questions were asked.

I just hope it helps with safety and the overall climate of the school (which isn't that bad anyway), and doesn't just breed paranoia.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants