Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Butterflies of Texas

In cataloging the Butterflies of Texas, they did not include the ones in my stomach keeping me awake. I was going to link that odious Grunge-band, but as I still believe them to be the worst popular song writers in history. Actually, I had a rant about that whole tasteless scene and about the lead singer in particular. Too tired to get into it. Anyway, what's the point of beating up Eddie Vedder? He's his own cornball worst enemy.

Anyhow: T-minus four hours. Must try to get some sleep.

Before I go, I have something important to say:

I have a little poem
'bout bring Jason hoem
he'll look just like a gnoem
or maybe Ethan Froem
that guy crashed his sled
his life was filled with dread
at bat cat dat eat fat gat hat iat jat kat lat mat nat oat pat quat rat sat uat vat wat xat yat zat!

g'NIGHT.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants