Friday, January 07, 2005

Hang in there, Lou

I would like to extend my greatest thanks to you for storing Dakota and Jason so that the rest of us get to hear funny stories until we have kids of our own. Also, after hanging out with much-less-pregnant-but-less-cheerful pregnant ladies, you, madame, are a rockstar!

I agree with Will. It would be funny. I had a friend whose water broke during an AP Calculus final (fortunately for the janitors, she was in the ladies room). She went back, finsihed her test, drove home, and then was off to the hosipital. So, that's not so bad, eh? I think we'd like it better if you had some hilarity ensue, though.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants