Tuesday, January 18, 2005

T-minus 160 hours!

I have an induction scheduled for 5:30 am on Tuesday, January 25th. I have "made progress" and won't be graphic about it, but I am further along than I was, and the Doctor said she would be surprised if I actually end up needing the induction appointment.

So good for me and Jason!

Mom (Oma) and I are going to go walk around the lake before picking up Dakota from school. Then we will probably walk after the grocery store with Dakota, perhaps even to "the coolest park ever" as Dakota calls the local elementary school playground.

Further bulletins as events warrant. I promise, there will be no film at eleven.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants