Monday, January 10, 2005

Clever title here

I was either going to put something like "The TMI graphs from the obsessive house of the obsessive Li family" or "She's fourty yards out, she's thirty yards out, ready set."

Except that I'm tired. I don't even know why I am blogging, other than its on my mind to do it. Louren is admitted to the hospital because she is uncomfortable and is having contractions every two minutes.

"What are you doing at home, bubba?"

Relax. Louren is getting some sleep (as much as you can get when they come prod you every two hours) and I will be back either as soon as its time to get an epidural or first thing in the morning. Either way, I wanted to come home and check on Dakota. She had a tummy ache from a combination of OJ, pizza, and I'd have to say a bit of anxiety waiting for her brother to come. Sweet girl. Don't worry. I've got the phone on OUTDOOR mode.

Despite everything, there is still chance that they will discharge Louren from the hospital until she is really really ready to have the baby. Strange but true.

Ok. Sleepy now. I'll let you know.

Andy- Dakota loves the shirt. I'll email some photos and probably I'll upload the best one.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants