Sunday, January 23, 2005

Sunday Noon(ish) Update

You guessed it.

Will says that hopefully someone told Jason that it would be a cold day in Sugar Land before he was born. It is now 42 (feeling like 37 with the humidity and wind), so this would be a good time for him to appear. Especially since we have all these cute January baby clothes for cold weather from Stephanie, via Eugene and Joann. Trust me, Jason will not be wearing pink.

In roughly 48 hours, he could be here, as I am calling a before noon baby, since my induction is starting at 5:30am. I could be wrong, but I labored "wow, fast!" as my doctor recalls via her notes from last time.

I am calling 9 lbs even for the weight. My mom has 9 lbs, 3 oz, and Will has 9 lbs 6 oz. Any other takers?

As for length, that is less important, but I am thinking 21 inches. We will see.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants