Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Yep, you guessed it...

...I'm still here. I do have a Doctor's appointment at 10:15, and I am hoping against hope that when she "checks under the hood" so to speak (ew! graphic much!), that she will decide that I need to promptly walk down the hall and across the atrium that separates the office building from the hospital, check myself in, and have a baby.

Suzy Bates suggested I cry. I think William re-suggested that this morning. If I had the energy for faked histrionics, I would so go there. But right now it is all I can do to get Dakota out the door for pre-school (which at this point she is going to be a tiny bit late - no harm, it's not a chapel day). I am so thankful my mom is here. She is a taskmaster, making me clean house, but we have reached an understanding, in that although she would like me to clean and tidy every room in one day, it is not gonna happen. So we proceed slowly, and she is slowly happier, and I don't feel as grumpy.

So cross your fingers for my appointment!
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants