Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Disturbing revelation of the day

I can hear dog whistles. I always thougth everybody could, just that dogs heard it louder. And they probably do. But apparently the whine that I hear, nobody else does. Or not many people.

Will also reminds me that not many people have 12/10 vision either (I found this out when I noticed one of my eyes was not as strong as the other anymore - turns out it is now only 20/20).

Although I would like to think this makes me a super hero, special mutant abilities and all that, Dakota today declared her father, not me, to be a super hero.

"mommy we need a hero"

"Dakota, I can fix the computer"

"no mommy. We need daddy. He is the super hero that can fix the computers."

William will be thrilled, I am sure, to know that his mutant power is...the ability to fix computers.

"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants