Monday, January 17, 2005

Good Grief!


The problem with you, Chuck, is that you are a control freak. Posted by Hello

So I had an earlier version of this post that was unbelievably dour, which is off the mark by quite a bit. The truth is that I haven't posted about waiting for Jason because I have nothing to add. My wife is hurting and I want to bring my son home. So I rub Louren's feet, talk to my boy through her belly, and ponder that there's "Nowhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be."

There have been various points in Louren's pregnancy that I've had some MONO epiphanies like:

* Jason is probably going to be different than Dakota.
* Jason is probably going to be different than me.
* I am different from my Dad.
* I am not Tom Quinn from MI5.
* Cars are machines operating on mechanical principals, no matter how much people anthropomorphize them.

That's it.

IT Manager tip of the year: Now is the time to reconsider 19" flat panel monitors instead of 21" CRT monitors. There is not much difference in the diagonal, the price is finally good, the realiablity is (supposedly) better, and the unit is much lighter; which your Hardware Techs will love.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants