Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Daily Update

No baby yet. But Dakota blames my lack of memory for certain things on it. She was trying to describe waffle sticks that we had made, and I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. Her response: "that's okay mommy, you can't remember things because you don't have your baby yet."

ok then.

***
Oh, and on the Dakota "what I want to be when I grow up" front - although last week, she wanted to be a "sheep monitor" this week she wants to be a "fireman, policeman, or a fry cook."

Coincidentally, she is also singing McDonald's commercials more lately. Now I know that from time to time people from the fire and police stations come to talk to the kids about safety. And I do remember a field trip that I took as a child to McDonald's, but I don't think that anybody from our burger flipping community has come to talk to the kids about career choices. At least I hope not. I should probably be reading those school newsletters a little bit more closely.

At least she doesn't want to be a cocktail waitress. ;)

yet.
"Too late or still too soon too soon to make lots of bad love and there's no time for sorrow. Run around, run around with a hole in your head 'til tomorrow."
-----They Might Be Giants